Aargyomithra is a healthcare scheme which is designed to provide poor and needy patients with various types of healthcare services through the formation of self help groups.
We play a very active role in this process which ensures various types of stakeholders in the scheme are given adequate training. Our hospital takes our responsibility towards society very seriously and we provide every kind of support which is required by the aargyomithra staff to perform their duties to their fullest.
To more about the aargyomithra scheme. Kindly click on the link below
The roles of the aargyomithra scheme are reproduced below from the respective web site
ROLE OF AAROGYA MITHRAS IN PHC/CHC/GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS/ DISTRICT HOSPITALS
2) ROLE OF AREA HOSPITAL/DISTRICT HOSPITAL AAROGYAMITHRAS
Apart from the duties enlisted above the Aarogyamithras in Area Hospital and District Hospitals will
3) ROLE OF AAROGYAMITHRAS AT NETWORK HOSPITALS
- Maintain Help Desk at Reception of the Hospital.
- Receive the patient referred from (PHC or Network).
- Verify the documents of the patients.
- Obtain digital photograph of the patient.
- Facilitate the Patient for consultation and admission.
- Liaison with coordinator/administration of the hospital.
- Counsel the patient regarding treatment/surgery/therapy.
- Facilitate early evaluation and posting for surgery/therapy.
- Facilitate hospital send proper pre-authorization.
- Follow-up preauthorization procedure and facilitate approval.
- Follow-up recovery of patient.
- Facilitate payment of transport charges as per the guidelines.
- Facilitate cashless transaction at hospital.
- Facilitate discharge of the patient.
- Obtain feed back from the patient.
- Counsel the patient regarding follow-up.
- Coordinate with PHC/Government Hospital Aarogyamithras for follow up of beneficiary.
- Follow-up the patient referred by the hospital during the camps.
- Coordinate with the Head-Office and Medical officers for any clarifications.
- Send death reports.
- Send daily MIS.
- Facilitate Network Hospital in conducting Health Camps as scheduled.